Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Use Site Build It! - A Web Host Made for AdSense

Use Site Build It! - A Web Host Made for AdSense

This is a revolutionary web host like no other. I use it for my site, flat-stomach-exercises.com, and after only 11 months the site was earning over $700 per month for AdSense alone.

Two years after launch, the total monthly earnings shot up to $2,000 to $2,500.

Today, the site continues to earn money from AdSense yet I have no products to sell. I'm simply offering information on a topic I know a lot about and SBI showed me how to rank high in the search engines for various keyword phrases. Over 90% of traffic comes from the free search engines.

The reason SBI is different from the other do-it-yourself hosts is that first it provides all the web page building and marketing help all in one place. Your domain registration, web hosting and marketing help come with the price.

No comments:

My Visitor